Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blog Birthday

Ok so today is the first blog post for this blog. Giggle guess you guyz already knew that hence its the only post, but anyway I wanted to start this blog off with a healthy recipe. Face it guyz its so hard to choose weather to make a healthy meal of just stick with the old fashion salad( which can get quite boring to eat at times). Ok so I was searching for the an easy recipe that would take too long and didn't need that many ingredients. And wahlah I found one on Fitness Magazine.com, and if you a pasta lover like me you will love this one. Its called Farfalle with Watercress Cherry Tomatoes and Feta.



                                                              *I used this type of farfalle (better choice)



Ingredients

*8 oz. Farfalle Pasta
*1 cup Crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
*2 pints of Cherry tomatoes
*3 cups watercress leaves
*1/4 teaspoon black pepper



Instructions

1. Cook pasta as instructed on the package.
2. Place the cheese in a a large bowl; top with watercress. Take 1/4 cup of the cooking water from the pot and pour over the watercress.
3. Place the tomatoes in a colander. Drain the pasta onver the tomatoes.
4. Toss with the watercress and cheese; sprinkle with the pepper and BAM!


*I tried it the other day and it was really good, next time i do a recipe I will tak actual pictures of me cooking and eating. Well until next time, Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment