Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pregnancy Series 1



Hey guys I know I have been gone for a while......pssshhh almost 2 years but who is counting. Yes I am pregnant with our first child. Its a boy, and since I have been pregnant I wanted to share some tips, daily foods I eat, and my fitness routine that I have been doing. Of coarse you can try these, but always contact your midwife or provider to make sure it's ok for you and your little one.  Anyway this is me about 25 weeks in. I know I am basically half way there, but I figured this is where its the most interesting.

Today's Foods so far

Breakfast: Scrambled Herb Eggs (cage-free) , mashed black beans, and nitrate free bacon.

Snacked: Organic quinoa gluten free cereal with banana

Typical Lunch: Grilled Munster Cheese on Organic Sprouted Grain Ezekial Bread

Workout for today is BodyRock Baby Week 1

Check out the Video Link here
BodyRock Baby Week 1

No comments:

Post a Comment